საიტი ტესტირების რეჟიმშია

Institute TECHINFORMI of the Georgian Technical University was founded in December 10, 1958 under the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Georgian SSR #801 as a Research Institute of Scientific and Technical Information. According to the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Georgian SSR #224 of March 30, 1959, it was incorporated with the Republican House of Scientific-Technical Information and Propagation and was named as the Institute of Scientific-Technical Information and Propagation.

According to the decree of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Georgian SSR #11 of March 4, 1969, the Institute was transformed into the Reserarch Institute for Scientific-Technical Information and Technical-Economic Studies, while under the decision of the Ministry of Science and Technology of March 25, 1992, is was names the Georgian Research Institute for Scientific-Technical Information and Technical-Economic Studies - TECHINFORMI.

Under the Resolution of the Prime Minister of the Republic of Georgia #898 of November 26, 1993, TECHINFORMI was entrusted with representation of the Republic of Georgia in international  organizations of scientific and technical information.On the basis of the Government of Georgia’s decree #58 of March 16, 2006, Institute TECHINFORMI was founded as a legal entity of public law – LEPL Institute TECHINFORMI.

On the basis of the Government of Georgia’s decree #246 of August 20, 2010, Institute TECHINFORMI was reorganized into a structural unit of the Georgian Technical University – independent Research Scientific Institute.